Inspired by our pal Nikki McWilliams recent sample sale (in which we missed out on everything, bah!), we're clearing the decks and selling off some of our samples and seconds. Here's your chance to grab a bargain. To stake your claim, simply take a note of the number of the item and email it, along with your Paypal email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Items will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis, so be quick! Here's what's on offer. All prices include UK P&P: 1. I Love Tea Mini Sampler - £7.50. 2. I Love Gin Mini Sampler - £7.50. 3. I Love Gin Mini Sampler - £5.00. 4. Bless This Mess sampler - £11.00
5. Folk Art Sampler - £7.50. SOLD!
6. Home Sweet F*cking Home Sampler - £16.00
7. Shiny-framed Make Tea Not War sampler - £12.50.
8. Water-marked Make Tea Not War (note faint blue hue to top left corner) sampler - £8.50.
9. In Case Of Emergency Breakdance Sampler - £16.00.
And there you have it. Get emailing if you'd like any of these pieces - once they're gone, they're gone!