On 27th August, Mr X Stitch will be one year old, and there's lots happening!
First of all we will be launching a new range of cross stitch and embroidery patterns from some of the newest embroidery talents out there. When you find out who they are, you're going to want them!
We're also announcing a new roster of guest posters, who will be bringing you more views from the wonderful world of stitching.
And finally, the information you've all been waiting for…we're having a giveaway!
Yes indeed, you will have the chance to win one of the following:
- A gift pack from the awesome Subversive Cross stitch!
- One of Emily Peacock's fabulous needlepoint kits!
- A free sampler of your choice from Miso Funky!
- A copy of Manga Cross Stitch, courtesy of Ilex Books!
- An original Beefranck stitchery!
- And a piece of work from some wiseacre called Mr X Stitch.
We've also got a special prize of a batch of light effects threads that will end up with whoever makes us laugh the most over the course of the week. Can't be bad!
So spread the word, tell your friends, and we'll see you there!
Make sure you check out the blog, as there's daily updates of interesting, provocative and downright funny embroidery work from all over the world which will open your eyes!
And of course, you could win a Miso Funky sampler of your choice!